• No

Your Username: Dr.VodkaGMOD

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:159274612

Current Rank:  User

Time Played:    200+

Time Zone:    GMT +2

Rank Being Applied For:    Trial Administrator

Permissions:    there are no super admins so none

Previous Staff Experience:    i have worked as a mod here in this server for two+ months and as i said in my other applications i have tremendous experience with being a staff member in many servers that i made and other big servers of other people

Why You Think You Deserve This Rank:    i server as a moderator two times each for more than a month, i have been active on the server when needed and when not, lately i haven't been as active but that was because the server is offline, when the server does come online i will continue playing as normal. i have done my duty and my job perfectly as a mod and i think that to expand my possibilities and my potential i deserve this rank.

Additional Info: no